Cervical cancer in developing countries
Our team seeks to provide a quality education and training for undergraduate and graduate health students via web teaching courses, research, and knowledge assessment. Student involvement is integral to our mission. The main goals of this website are therefore: 1) to promote our activities in the field, research and teaching; 2) to provide a Web-based instrument to instruct on the interpretation of VIA/VILI; 3) to assess healthcare providers skills in VIA/VILI diagnosis and management.
- About us
- Cervical cancer in developing countries
- Comprehensive Visual Inspection of the Cervix with Acetic Acid (VIA) and Lugol’s Iodine (VILI)
- Country activities
- Publications of the team members, pictures
- What's new?
- List of files in alphabetical order
- Website usage statistics - Google analytics - visitors overview