Federal University of Sao Paulo (UNIFESP), Sao Paulo, Brazil
Alessandra Diehl, MD, Psychiatrist
Specialist on Drug and Alcohol Abuse and Human Sexuality, Lecturer and Coordinator of Sexual Disorders and Sexual Health Course in the Postgraduate Program of the Department of Psychiatry, Federal University of Sao Palo (UNIFESP), Brazil
Psychiatrist with Training in Clinical Research (Invitare), Specialization in Chemical Dependence at Federal University of São Paulo (UNIFESP) and Human Sexuality at University of São Paulo (USP). Master of Science UNIFESP. Doctoral Student at Federal University of São Paulo (UNIFESP)/Department of Psychiatry and Post-graduate SEX EDUCATION (UNISAL 2014-2015). She has experience with clinical trials and in the field of teaching, research and treatments for addiction and sexuality. The interest is on studies and clinical practice at the interface of addiction, sexuality and sexual diversity. She is the current secretary of the Association of Studies on Alcohol and other Drugs (ABEAD) managed 2013-2015, Professor and Coordinator of the course DISORDERS OF SEXUALITY and Sexual Health at pos graduate school in the Department of Psychiatry, UNIFESP and Visiting Professor at the Brazilian Center for Postgraduate Degree CENBRAP. She belongs to the team of professionals at the Institute of Psychiatry Américo Bairral.
- De Jesus Mari J, Tófoli LF, Noto C, Li LM, Diehl A, Claudino AM, Juruena MF. Pharmacological and psychosocial management of mental, neurological and substance use disorders in low- and middle-income countries: issues and current strategies. Drugs. 2013 Sep;73(14):1549–68.
- Diehl A, Silva RL da, Laranjeira R. Female sexual dysfunction in patients with substance-related disorders. Clinics (Sao Paulo). 2013;68(2):205–12. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3584261/
- Segatto ML, Andreoni S, de Souza e Silva R, Diehl A, Pinsky I. Brief motivational interview and educational brochure in emergency room settings for adolescents and young adults with alcohol-related problems: a randomized single-blind clinical trial. Rev Bras Psiquiatr. 2011 Sep;33(3):225–33. Available from: http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S1516-44462011000300004&lng=en&nrm=iso&tlng=en
- PROGRAMA DE PÓS-GRADUAÇÃO EM PSIQUIATRIA-UNIFESP
- Institute Bairral
- Associação Brasileira de Estudos do Álcool e outras Drogas
- Centro Brasileiro de Pós-Graduações
- Alessandra Diehl activities in Sao Paulo, Brazil - GFMER picture of the week by Lynn Gertiser