Desalegn Tegabu Zegeye
College of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Gondar, Ethiopia
Desalegn Tegabu Zegeye, MD, MPH, MA
Assistant Professor, College of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Gondar, Ethiopia
Currently, Desalegn is an assistant professor in the Institute of Public Health, College of Medicine and Health Sciences, University Gondar (Ethiopia). He teaches Epidemiology, Research Methods and Health Informatics courses to different categories of health sciences students and mentor research work of both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Publications in journals
- Yalew E, Zegeye DT, Meseret S. Patterns of condom use and associated factors among adult HIV positive clients in North Western Ethiopia: a comparative cross sectional study. BMC Public Health. 2012;12308. Available from: http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2458/12/308
- Mulu A, Tegabu D. Medical students’ attitudinal changes towards cadaver dissection: A longitudinal study. Ethiop J Health Sci. 2012;22(1):51-8. Available from: http://www.ajol.info/index.php/ejhs/article/viewFile/77667/68097
- Woldetsadik MA, Sendekie TY, White MT, Zegeye DT. Client preferences and acceptability for medical abortion and MVA as early pregnancy termination method in northwest Ethiopia. Reprod Health. 2011;819. Available from: http://www.reproductive-health-journal.com/content/8/1/19
- Tayelgn A, Zegeye DT, Kebede Y. Mothers' satisfaction with referral hospital delivery service in Amhara Region, Ethiopia. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2011;1178. Available from: http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2393/11/78
- Mulu A, Muche A, Zegeye D. Assessment of the attitude and views of second year medical students towards cadaver dissection in anatomy learning. Ethiopian Journal of Health and Biomedical Sciences. 2010;2(2):111-7.
- Zegeye DT, Megabiaw B, Mulu A. Age at menarche and the menstrual pattern of secondary school adolescents in northwest Ethiopia. BMC Womens Health. 2009;929. Available from: http://www.biomedcentral.com/1472-6874/9/29