HIV prevention and care
February 28, 2022 - Geneva
- Watch the video presentation titled: HIV prevention and care. Alternatively go over the slide set (slide set with talking points).
- Go over the slide set titled: Adolescent friendly health services for young people with HIV.
- Go over the journal paper titled: Chimbindi N, et al. Translating DREAMS into practice: Early lessons from implementation in six settings. PLoS ONE. 2018;13(12):e0208243.
- Go over the journal paper titled: Al-Iryani B, Basaleem H, Al-Sakkaf K, Crutzen R, Kok G, van den Borne B. Evaluation of a school-based HIV prevention intervention among Yemeni adolescents. BMC Public Health. 2011 May 7;11(1):279.
- Go over the relevant pages of the WHO publication: Regional strategy for health sector response to HIV 2011–2015 (WHO, 2011).
- Expert commentary - Watch the video presentation.
- Submit your paperwork assignment. You will find the assignment for this week’s module at this link:
- WHO. WHO recommendations on adolescent sexual and reproductive health and rights. World Health Organization; 2018.
- WHO AIDS Free Toolkit