The sexual and reproductive health and human rights of people living with HIV
August 22, 2016 - Geneva
Abawi K. The sexual and reproductive health and human rights of people living with HIV. Paper presented at: Training Course in Sexual and Reproductive Health Research; 2016 Aug 22; Geneva.
- Beyrer C, Malinowska-Sempruch K, Kamarulzaman A, Kazatchkine M, Sidibe M, Strathdee SA. Time to act: a call for comprehensive responses to HIV in people who use drugs. The Lancet. 2010 Aug;376(9740):551-63.
- EngenderHealth, GNP+, ICW, IPPF, UNAIDS, Young Positives. Advancing the Sexual and Reproductive Health and Human Rights of People Living With HIV: A Guidance Package. Amsterdam: The Global Network of People Living with HIV/AIDS (GNP+); 2009.
- Gray RH, Kigozi G, Serwadda D, Makumbi F, Watya S, Nalugoda F, Kiwanuka N, Moulton LH, Chaudhary MA, Chen MZ, Sewankambo NK, Wabwire-Mangen F, Bacon MC, Williams CF, Opendi P, Reynolds SJ, Laeyendecker O, Quinn TC, Wawer MJ. Male circumcision for HIV prevention in men in Rakai, Uganda: a randomised trial. The Lancet. 2007 Feb 24;369(9562):657-66.
- International Commission of Jurists (ICJ). Yogyakarta Principles: Principles on the application of international human rights law in relation to sexual orientation and gender identity. International Commission of Jurists (ICJ); 2007.
- World Health Organization. Global Health Observatory (GHO) data: HIV/AIDS. World Health Organization; 2015.
- World Health Organization. HIV/AIDS: People who inject drugs. World Health Organization; 2015.