Society for Family Health, Ibadan, Nigeria
Yetunde Olukoya, B.Pharm
FP Demand Creation Specialist, Society for Family Health Nigeria
I have a BPHARM degree in pharmacy from Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago iwoye Nigeria in April, 2009 and I have a master in managerial psychology from University of Ibadan, 2016. In the course of my career I had the cause to work as demand creation specialist for Society for Family Health, a non-governmental organization to increase uptake of reproductive and family planning services using behavioral change communications as well as work with a local community that was faced with the daunting challenge of providing health care services in the face of limited resources and vastly needed services. I am a highly motivated, young, ambitious, purpose driven and goal oriented Nigerian who is passionate about making a positive change in my country. In the course of my career,
- I conduct minor presentation to groups in the community such as mechanics association on male involvement in family planning.
- Conduct training on family planning, diarrhea, malaria, referral, counseling to Patient proprietary medicine vendor.
- Promote increase uptake and correct use of FP products.
- Use Providers behavioral change communication (PBCC) strategy and skills to change provider’s behavior.
- Conduct advocacy initiatives oriented towards increasing commitment and sociopolitical support for family planning primarily at the state and LGA levels.