Tezera Moshago Berheto
College of Health Sciences and Medicine, Wolaita Sodo University, Ethiopia
Tezera Moshago Berheto, BSc in Nursing, MPH
Lecturer of Reproductive health, Research and Community Service Coordinator, Wolaita Sodo University, College of Health Sciences and Medicine, Ethiopia
I have a BSc in nursing from Hawassa University and a Masters in Public Health (reproductive health specialty) from Jimma University. In view of my interest and focus on public and clinical health research and methodologies, I have also received six months of certified training in Leadership in Strategic Information (LSI), consisting of experience in statistical software packages organized by EPHA. In addition, I have seven years of experience in project evaluation and monitoring, Clinical service area, community services, academic and operational research.
To achieve my aim of a full-time academic position, I have completed fourteen research projects in the areas of clinical and community programs, six of which are published in international peer-reviewed journals.
Currently, I am working as research and community service coordinator, at Wolaita Sodo University, College of Health Sciences and Medicine. I am responsible for the coordination, evaluation and monitoring of research and community service in the college of health sciences and Medicine; Involve in the administration of degree and postgraduate courses as well as responsible for organizing lectures and supervising seminars and tutorials.
- Berheto TM, Mikitie W, Argaw A. Urban-rural disparities in the nutritional status of school Adolescent girls in the Mizan district, south-western Ethiopia. Rural and remote health. 2015;15(3012):0.02-0.34. Available from: http://www.rrh.org.au/articles/subviewnew.asp?ArticleID=3012
- Sibamo EL, Berheto TM. Community satisfaction with the urban health extension service in South Ethiopia and associated factors. BMC health services research. 2015;15(1):1. Available from: http://bmchealthservres.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12913-015-0821-4
- Ephrem MG, Berheto TM., Alemayehu W, Tadele D, Ephrem L. Childhood Diarrhea in Central Ethiopia: Determining Factors for Mothers in Seeking Modern Health Treatments. Science Journal of Clinical Medicine. Vol. 4, No. 1, 2015, pp. 4-9. Available from: http://article.sciencepublishinggroup.com/pdf/10.11648.j.sjcm.20150401.12.pdf
- Berheto TM, Haile DB, Mohammed S. Predictors of loss to follow-up in patients living with HIV/AIDS after initiation of antiretroviral therapy. North American journal of medical sciences, 2014. 6(9): p. 453. Available from: http://www.najms.org/text.asp?2014/6/9/453/141636
- Mergya B, Alemayehu A, Birtukan T, Berheto TM. Patients Perspectives of the Quality of Tuberculosis Treatment Services in South Ethiopia, American Journal of Nursing Science 2014; 3(4):48-55. http://dx.doi.org/10.11648/j.ajns.20140304.12
- Berheto TM, Haile DB, Enquislassie F. Survival analysis of HIV infected people on antiretroviral therapy at Mizan-Aman General Hospital, Southwest Ethiopia. Int J Sci Res 2014; 3:1462-9. Available from: http://www.ijsr.net/archive/v3i5/MDIwMTMyMTAz.pdf