Bolan Medical College Complex Hospital, Quetta, Pakistan
Tasneem Ashraf, MBBS, DGO, FCPS
President, Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Pakistan
Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Bolan Medical College, Quetta, Pakistan
Head of Gynae Unit-II and Consultant Gynaecologist, Bolan Medical College Complex Hospital Quetta, Pakistan
Provincial Coordinator of “National Committee for Maternal and Neonatal Health” (NCMNH) Pakistan
Councillor South Asian Federation of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (SAFOG)
Councillor Asia Oceania Federation of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (AOFOG)
Examiner of College of Physicians and Surgeons of Pakistan, for FCPS, MCPS exams
I am Pakistani National, born on 16th July 1957 and can speak 6 languages including Urdu, English, Brahvi, Pashtoo, Punjabi, Persian.
- Tasneem Ashraf. Maternal mortality: A four years review. J CPSP 1996; 6:159-61.
- Tasneem Ashraf. Management of uterine leiomyomas J CPSP.1997; 7: 160-162.
- Tasneem Ashraf. Postpartum Haemorrhage: An experience at Sandeman Civil Hospital Quetta. J CPSP 1998; 8: 68-71.
- Tasneem Ashraf. Rupture uterus: an experience at Sandeman Civil Hospital Quetta. Journal of surgery Pakistan International 1998; 3: 16-19.
- Tasneem Ashraf. Eclampsia associated maternal & perinatal mortality at Bolan Medical Complex Hospital Quetta. The Professional Medical Journal. 2004 April-June Vol. II No. 2: 171 -175.
- Tasneem Ashraf. Outcome of cervical screening by paps smear. The Professional Medical Journal 2004; 11: 461- 465.
- Tasneem Ashraf. Invasive Metastatic Mole with vaginal metastasis. Pakistan J. Med. Res. 2004; 43: 90-92.
- Tasneem Ashraf, Samia Haroon. Gynaecological malignancies: frequency and outcome at a tertiary care hospital. The Professional M J 2013; 20(5):752-758.
- Tasneem Ashraf, Samia Haroon. Aggressive Angiomyxoma in Pregnancy. JCPSP 2014; vol 24 ( special supplement 1): S 24-S26
- Tasneem Ashraf, Samia Haroon. Uterine Inversion in Postmenopausal Woman: A Rare Entity. Journal of South Asian Federation of Menopausal Society. July – Dec 2013; 1( 2) : 88-90.
- Usmani I, Kamal Z, Ashraf T. Frequency of perinatal mortality at Bolan Medical complex Hospital Quetta. Medical Forum 2013;Vol.24,No.3: 2-5
- Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Pakistan
- Department of Health, Government of Balochistan
- National Committee for Maternal & Neonatal Health