Jahrom University of Medical Sciences, Iran
Sareh Abdollahifard, Master of Midwifery
Faculty Member of Department of Maternal and Child Health, Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery, Jahrom University of Medical Science, Jahrom, Iran
My name is Sareh Abdollahifard. I was born on 28th June 1984 in Jahrom, Iran and I am Single. I graduated in Bachelor Midwifery from Arak university of Medical Sciences in 2006, got Master science in Midwifery – Maternal & Child Health from Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran in 2012.
I’m Master of Midwifery, I’m working in maternal and child health department, faculty of midwifery and nursing, Jahrom University of Medical Sciences, Jahrom, Iran. I have conducted several activities in fields of sexual and reproductive health training, research, management and clinical care.
I had worked in Labor & Delivery room- Obstetrics Ward- in a hospital in Iran when I was bachelor from 2006 until 2011, and after my post-graduation, I am working as a sciences committee member of Jahrom University of Medical Sciences since 2011.
Publications indexed in PubMed
- Poorgholami F, Abdollahifard S, Zamani M, Kargar Jahromi M, Badiyepeyma Jahromi Z. The Effect of Stress Management Training on Hope in Hemodialysis Patients. Glob J Health Sci. 2016;8(7):52679.
- Karimyar Jahromi M, Minaei S, Abdollahifard S, Maddahfar M. The Effect of Stress Management on Occupational Stress and Satisfaction among Midwives in Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital Wards in Iran. Glob J Health Sci. 2016;8(9):54170.
- Abdollahifard S, Rahmanian Koshkaki A, Moazamiyanfar R. The effects of vitamin B1 on ameliorating the premenstrual syndrome symptoms. Glob J Health Sci. 2014 Nov;6(6):144-53. http://dx.doi.org/10.5539/gjhs.v6n6p144
- Abdolahian S, Ghavi F, Abdollahifard S, Sheikhan F. Effect of dance labor on the management of active phase labor pain & clients’ satisfaction: a randomized controlled trial study. Glob J Health Sci. 2014 May;6(3):219-26. http://dx.doi.org/10.5539/gjhs.v6n3p219
- Mosalanejad L, Parandavar N, Gholami M, Abdollahifard S. Increasing and decreasing factors of hope in infertile women with failure in infertility treatment: A phenomenology study. Iran J Reprod Med. 2014 Feb;12(2):117-24.
- Mosalanejad L, Parandavar N, Abdollahifard S. Barriers to infertility treatment: an integrated study. Glob J Health Sci. 2014 Jan;6(1):181-91. http://dx.doi.org/10.5539/gjhs.v6n1p181