MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai, India
Monali Sonawane, MBBS, MD (Anatomy)
Assistant Professor, Department of Anatomy, MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- PhD Scholar-Doing project on “Age related degenerative changes in brain”, in collaboration with NIMHANS, Bangalore, India.
- Accreditated vasectomy, tubectomy surgeon. More than 2000 family planning surgeries done.
- Expert in MTP, IUCD insertion.
- Extensive work done in MCH care.
- Extensive Work done under NRHM, India.
- Confident in Human Anatomy with more interest in teaching Genetics and Histology, Embryology.
- Extensive experience in dissecting Human body , viscera preservation , bone retrieval method.
- Extensive experience in Embalming technique and incorporating newer preservation method.
- Experience in conducting body donation camp and health education.
- Experience in Museum Techniques.
- Histology Slide preparation and staining technique.
- Experimenting newer teaching methods, power point presentation and mentorship for enhancing student learning performance.
- Fluent in communication skills, student friendly nature, being favourite among students all the time.
- Adequate English and computer knowledge.