University of Medicine (1), Yangon, Myanmar
Khin Latt, MBBS, M.Med.Sc (O&G), Dr.Med.Sc (O&G)
Professor, Obstetrics and Gynaecology Department, University of Medicine (1), Yangon, Myanmar
Dr Khin Latt, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Medicine (1), Yangon, Myanmar, was born in 12th July, 1964. She is Professor of unit (1) of Central Women’s Hospital, Yangon, Myanmar. She holds M.B.,B.S (1988), M.Med.Sc (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) (1995) and Dr.Med.Sc (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) (2012) degrees.
She has twenty-six years of government service (23years in Myanmar and 3 years of government service in Malaysia as O&G Specialist). She has been working as an obstetrician and gynaecologist for twenty-one years. She also has service in remote areas of Myanmar. She is also interested in medical education, sexual and reproductive health, clinical/ health care, maternal and child health services, public health services. She also has responsibilities for medical research. She has experience for comprehensive sexual and reproductive health services that includes family planning, essential medicines, skilled and right based respectful maternity care, and HIV prevention and treatment. She is a member of Myanmar Medical Association, Obstetric and Gynaecological Society of Myanmar Medical Association and Endoscopic Surgical Society. She is responsible for training of undergraduate and postgraduate students of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. She supervises postgraduate students in doing medical research. She also has responsibilities of taking health care of pregnant mothers and gynaecology patients.
- University of Medicine (1), Yangon
- Training on EmONC for primary emergency care diploma students in Yangon, Myanmar - Khin Latt - GFMER picture of the week by Lynn Gertiser
- Hands-on training of normal labor in Central Women's Hospital, Yangon, Myanmar - Khin Latt - GFMER picture of the week
- Curriculum Development Workshop on Obstetrics and Gynaecology in an Integrated Medical Curriculum, University of Medicine (2), Yangon, Myanmar - Khin Latt - GFMER picture of the week
- Meeting with experts from Imperial College, London, UK at University of Medicine 1, Yangon, Myanmar - Khin Latt - GFMER picture of the week