Sudan Medical Specialization Board, Khartoum, Sudan
Duha Abuobaida, MBBS, MPH
Researcher, Research and Publications Unit, Sudan Medical Specialization Board, Khartoum, Sudan
I was born on the 26th of October 1989. I graduated from University of Medical Sciences and Technology (UMST) with a Bachelor of medicine, Bachelor of surgery (M.B.B.S) in 2011. I got a master Degree in Public and Tropical Health from the University of Medical Sciences and Technology in 2016. I have worked as medical doctor at the Sudanese Ministry of health and as medical officer in the Nephrology and Dialysis unit from 2012 till 2014.
I have research experiences in the area of child abuse in Khartoum state in which I conducted two studies in that area.
Currently, I work as researcher at the Sudan Medical Specialization Board (SMSB), in the Research and Publications Unit. I scientifically review and critically appraise the research proposals of the post graduate students within the SMSB, conducting short training courses in the research area for SMSB’s candidates, and building collaboration with other research institutes.
I do speak two languages; Arabic (as mother tongue) and English.
- Duha AA Mahgoub, Hadeel M Halim, Khalifa Elmusharaf. “Relationship between the victims and the child sexual abusers in Khartoum state”. Sudan Medical Journal, August 2013;49(2):110.
- Sudan Medical Specialization Board
- University of Medical Sciences and Technology - UMST
- WHO | Reproductive and Child Health Research Unit (RCRU), at University of Medical Sciences and Technology (UMST)
- The second International Conference of Public Health, Colombo, Sri Lanka - Duha Abuobaida - GFMER picture of the week by Lynn Gertiser
- Research Methodology training course, Maharat Medical Training Center, Khartoum, Sudan - Duha Abuobaida - GFMER picture of the week