Belachew Etana Tolessa
Department of Public Health, Wollega University, Nekemte, Ethiopia
Belachew Etana Tolessa, Master of Public Health Specialty in Health Systems Policy and Management
Lecturer, Department of Public Health, Wollega University, Ethiopia
My name is Belachew Etana Tolessa. I am working at Wollega University department of Public Health. I am working as instructor and research at Wollega University. I am also a consultant of a local organization called center for development and capacity building (CDCB) for reproductive health projects.
- Belachew Etana and Wakgari Deressa. Factors associated complete immunization coverage among children aged 12-23 months in Ambo Woreda, central Ethiopia, BMC Public Health 2012, 12: 566: http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2458/12/566
- Addisu Abebe, Belachew Etana, Mache Tsedik and Wondwossen Terefe. Assessing the effect of highly active anti-retroviral treatment and associated factors on incidence of tuberculosis among HIV positive adult HIV/AIDS patients in Assela Hospital, J Health Med Informat 5:156. doi: 10.4172/2157-7420.1000156
- Abel Gebre, Afeworki Mulugeta and Belachew Etana. Assessment of factors associated with adherence of iron-folic acid supplement among urban and rural pregnant women in North West Zone of Tigray region, International journal of food science and nutrition 2015, 4(2): 161-168.
- Gebremedhin Gebreegziabiher, Belachew Etana, Daniel Niggusie. Determinants of anaemia among children aged 6-59 months in Kilte Awulalo Woreda, Northern Ethiopia, Anemia 2014; 2014:245870. DOI:10.1155/2014/245870
- Mussie Alemayehu, Belachew Etana, Girmatsion Fisseha, Kiday Haileslassie, Yibrah Berhe, Henock Yebyo. Integration of Long Acting and Permanent Contraceptive Methods with an ART Program Was Poor in Tigray Region, Ethiopia. Global journal of Medical research 2015. 14(1-E)
- Kiday Hailasillassie, Belachew Etana, Mussie Alemayehu, Girmatsion Fisseha, Factors Associated with Adherence of Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy among Adult HIV/AIDS Patients in Mekelle Hospital Northern Ethiopia, Science Journal of Public Health. 2014; 2(4): 367-372. doi:10.11648/j.sjph.20140204.30.
- Girmatsion Fesseha, Mussie Alemayehu, Belachew Etana, Kiday Haileslassie, Ayalnesh Zemene, Perceived Quality of Antenatal Care Service by Pregnant Women in Public and Private Health Facilities in Northern Ethiopia, American Journal of Health Research. 2014: 2 (4): 146-151. doi: 10.11648/j.ajhr.20140204.17
- Alemayehu M, Etana B, Fisseha G, Haileslassie K, Yebyo H, et al.(2014) The Role of Male Partner Involvement on Mother’s Adherence to PMTCT Care and Support, Tigray, Northern Ethiopia. Fam Med MedSci Res 3: 137. doi: 10.4172/2327-4972.1000137
- Girmatsion Fisseha, Belachew Etana, Kiday Haileslassie, Mussie Alemayehu. Determinant Factors of Treatment Failure among Tuberculosis Patients under Directly Observed Therapy in Tigray Regional State Public Hospitals, North Ethiopia: A Case-Control Study; 2014 15(5): http://medicalresearchjournal.org/index.php/GJMR/article/view/792/705
- Mekides Wondemeneh Tamiru, Belachew Etana Tolessa, Semaw Ferede Abera. Under Nutrition and Associated Factors among Under-Five Age Children of Kunama Ethnic Groups in Tahtay Adiyabo Woreda, Tigray Regional State, Ethiopia: Community based study. International Journal of Nutrition and Food Sciences. 2015; 4 (3); 278-289. doi: 10.11648/j.ijnfs.20150403.15