Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal, India
Ajay Halder, MS, DNB, MNAMS
Assistant Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal, India
Dr Ajay Halder was born on 5th September 1979 and received his bachelor’s degree in medicine (MBBS) from Gandhi Medical College Bhopal India in 2004 and specialty degree in Obstetrics and Gynecology (MS) form Sardar Patel Medical College Bikaner India in the year 2008. He had his subspecialty training in high risk pregnancy from Christian Medical College Vellore India. He is presently working as Assistant professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal which is an Institute of National Importance under the PMSSY division of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare India. He has been selected for the prestigious FAIMER fellowship which is a leadership in Medical Education program. He is currently working with the National Health Mission Government of Madhya Pradesh and UNICEF for the accreditation of Skilled Birth Attendant training centers across the state of Madhya Pradesh. He also participated in field testing of WHO Quality assessment tools for maternal and child health services at FRU, District hospital as well as Medical college level. He has been master trainer for the Targeted Intervention Project which works with the HIV-AIDS high risk groups.
- Nancy Jain, Ajay Halder, and Ragini Mehrotra. A Mixed Method Research to Identify Perceived Reasons and Solutions for Low Uptake of Cervical Cancer Screening in Urban Families of Bhopal Region. Scientifica, vol. 2016, Article ID 5731627, 13 pages, 2016. doi:10.1155/2016/5731627
- Rachana Agarwal, Ajay Halder, Urvashi Verma, Mohita Agarwal, Saroj Singh: Colposcopic and Pap smear Evaluation and Therapeutic Role of Cryotherapy in Cervical Erosion. Asian Journal of Clinical practice 2016;26(8):763-67.
- Ajay Halder, Reeta Vijayselvi, Ruby Jose. Changing perspectives of Infectious causes of Maternal Mortality. J Turk Ger Gynecol Assoc 2015; 16: 208-13. DOI: 10.5152/jtgga.2015.0134
- Ajay Halder, Reeta Vijayselvi, Ruby Jose. Organ Dysfunction Following Obstetrical Hemorrhage: Study of Maternal Deaths Over A Decade. Indian J Matern Child Health Volume17(2)2015, 7pages.
- Ajay Halder, Ruby Jose, Reeta Vijayselvi. Maternal mortality and derivations from the WHO near-miss tool: An institutional experience over a decade in Southern India. J Turk Ger Gynecol Assoc 2014; 15: 222-7.
- Ruby Jose, Manisha Mathai Beck, Ajay Halder. Rising Trends of Cesarean Deliveries: A Boon or Bane ? JIMSA Oct – Dec 2014. Vol. 27 No.4.
- Ajay Halder, Rachana Agarwal. Butorphanor as labor analgesia: A prospective cohort study. JTGGA 2013;14:221-224. DOI:10.5152/jtgga.2013.13549
- Ajay Halder, Ruby Jose. Residual adherent placenta with bladder injury. Can we use methotrexate. A case report. The journal of obstetrics and gynecologyof India. DOI 10.1007/S13224-012-0268-z
- Rachana agarwal, Ajay Halder, Saroj Tanwar, Shaiphali Dadhich. A clinical trial comparing the efficacy of Tibolone compared to oral estrogen for HRT for post menopausal women.Asian Journal of obstetrics and gynecology Practice;april-june 2012.
- KA Kuruvilla, CA Jyothirmayi, A. Halder, R. Jose, S. Sridhar. PS-298 Randomised Controlled Trial To Compare Efficacy Of Different Timing Of Antibiotics At Caesarean Section And Their Effect On Mother And Newborn. Archives of Disease in Childhood 10/2014; 99(Suppl 2):A219-A219. DOI:10.1136/archdischild-2014-307384.597
- Halder A, Agarwal R, Sharma S, Agarwal S. Predictive significance of C reactive protein in spontaneous preterm delivery: a prospective cohort study. Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol 2013;2:47-51. DOI: 10.5455/2320-1770.ijrcog20130208
- Jharna Mandal, Ajay Halder,Subhash Chandra Parija. Ethics and Clinical Research. Trop Parasitol 2011;1:54-6. DOI:10.4103/2229-5070.86925
- V Preethi, Ajay Halder, Subhash Chandra Parija. Trichomoniasis- an update. Trop Parasitol.2011;1:73-5. DOI: 10.4103/2229-5070.86934