Ahmed Kedir Yimam
College of Medicine and Health Sciences, Department of Public Health, Debre Markos University, Ethiopia
Ahmed Kedir Yimam, BSc Degree in Public health and Master of Public Health (MPH)
Lecturer, College of Medicine and Health Sciences, Department of Public Health, Debre Markos University, Ethiopia
I was born on 9 July 1988 in the town of Kombolcha, Ethiopia. I have a BSc in Public Health (2010) from Arbaminch University and Master of Public Health (MPH) degree (2013) from the University of Gondar. My current position is Lecturer at Debre Markos University of which I was working as an academic for the last five years and participated in advising of undergraduate and postgraduate students. I have also participated in research and been the main author as well as being a co-author. I have also experience in actively participating in different research symposia & in a number of peer reviews at both national & international level.
- Yimam K, Kebede Y, Azale T (2014) Prevalence of Common Mental Disorders and Associated Factors among Adults in Kombolcha Town, Northeast Ethiopia. J Depress Anxiety S1: 007.
- Alemu E, Atnafu A, Yitayal M,Yimam K (2014) Prevalence of Overweight and/or Obesity and Associated Factors among High School Adolescents in Arada Sub city, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. J Nutr Food Sci 4: 261.
- Alemayehu M, Koye DN, Tariku A, Yimam K: Prevalence of Active Trachoma and Its Associated Factors among Rural and Urban Children in Dera Woreda, Northwest Ethiopia: A Comparative Cross-Sectional Study. BioMed Research international, 2015.
- Tegene T, Andargie G, Nega A, Yimam K (2015) Newborn Care Practice and Associated Factors among Mothers who gave Birth within One Year in Mandura District, Northwest Ethiopia. Clinics Mother Child Health 12: 172.
- Bitew K, Ayichiluhm M, Yimam K: Maternal Satisfaction on Delivery Service and Its Associated Factors among Mothers Who Gave Birth in Public Health Facilities of Debre Markos Town, Northwest Ethiopia. BioMed Research International Volume 2015.
- Jimma University, Khat research program (KRP) and the University of Minnesota: Jimma-Minnesota International Symposium on Mental Health and Substance Use (JIMIS). 17-19, February 2014.