Unifactorial or single gene disorders
November 7, 2016 - Geneva
Hamamy H. Unifactorial or single gene disorders. Paper presented at: Training Course in Sexual and Reproductive Health Research; 2016 Nov 7; Geneva.
Relevant online resources
- Genetic Testing Registry (GTR) - NCBI
- Genome.gov | Talking Glossary: "Recessive"
- Illustrated Glossary -- GeneReviews -- NCBI Bookshelf
- OMIM - Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man
- What are the different ways in which a genetic condition can be inherited? - Genetics Home Reference