Reaching adolescents through health services
October 17, 2016 - Geneva
Chandra-Mouli V. Reaching adolescents through health services. Paper presented at: Training Course in Sexual and Reproductive Health Research; 2016 Oct 17; Geneva.
- Reaching adolescents through health services - Venkatraman Chandra-Mouli (PPT) with talking points.
- An adolescent-friendly health worker: a crucial component of an adolescent friendly health service - Venkatraman Chandra-Mouli
- WHO. Global Standards for Quality Health-Care Services for Adolescents. Volume 1 – Standards and Criteria. A guide to implement a standards-driven approach to improve the quality of health-care services for adolescents. 2015.
- WHO. Making health services adolescent friendly: developing national quality standards for adolescent friendly health services. 2012.
- WHO. Generating demand and community support for sexual and reproductive health services for young people. 2009.
- WHO. Orientation programme on adolescent health for health-care providers. 2006.
- WHO. Adolescent job aid. A handy desk reference tool for primary level health workers. 2010.
- WHO. Quality assessment guidebook. A guide to assessing health services for adolescent clients. 2009.
- If an unmarried 16-year old girl wanted emergency contraception in your city/country where could she get it?
- If you were appointed Director of Health Services of your country on the 31th of October 2016 and asked to improve the ways in which health workers respond to their adolescent patients, what are the five things you would do?