Jagat Prasad Deep
National Medical College, Birgunj, Nepal
Jagat Prasad Deep, MD, OB-GYN and Gynecologic Oncologist
Assistant Professor, National Medical College and Teaching Hospital, Birganj, Nepal
I was born in Nepal and brought up in India, apart from a nine-year period at graduate and postgraduate medical school in People`s Republic of China. I studied medicine at the School of Medicine, Xi`an Jiaotong University and graduated Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor Surgery (MBBS-5 years course) in July 2005.
My interest in obstetrics and gynecology was stimulated early on in my career and I became a gynecologist after postgraduate study, Master of Surgery in Obstetrics and Gynecology (MS- 3 year’s course) from Xiang-Ya School of Medicine, Central South University, Hunan China in July 2012.
I did my fellowship in gynecologic oncology and laparoscopy surgery from Asan Medical Center, South Korea, Minimal Invasive Surgery (MIS) from AIIMS New Delhi, Advanced Infertility & Test Tube Baby clinical training course from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital New Delhi, FIGO-Obstetric Fistula Surgery Fellowship from CCBRT, Tanzania and Diagnostic Ultrasonography from Indian College of Medical Ultrasound Mumbai, India.
Now I am working as an Assistant Professor at National Medical College and Teaching Hospital, Birganj, Nepal. I am an Editorial Board Member at EC Gynecology (ECGY) international peer-reviewed journal, Glasgow, UK, Peer Reviewer at Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology and peer reviewer at Dove Medical Press, Auckland, New Zealand.
I have participated in various conferences, workshops and seminars and also credited numerous articles and presentations at various levels. A number of publications have been successfully published in SCI and non- SCI journals at national and international level.
- Hysteroscopy Management of Adenomyosis Causing Incomplete Surgical Abortion Case Report. Deep JP, Dabao X. Journal of College of Medical Sciences-Nepal, Vol-7, No-2, June 2011.
- Treatment of Cornual Heterotopic Pregnancy via Selective Reduction Without Feticide Drug, Zhang Qiong, Li Yanping, Jagat Prasad Deep, and Zhu Lin. Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology, Nov. 2011 18,766–768.
- Treatment for severe intrauterine adhesion: A preliminary report. Xu Dabao, Deep Jagat Prasad, Han Xue-ying, Gloria F. Allornuvor, Wan Ya- Jun, Xue Min. China Journal of Endoscopy, Nov. 2011, Vol-17, 166-171.
- Catheter based renal sympathetic denervation: Treatment option for resistant hypertension. B.M. Dhital, Ou Yang Mao, J.P. Deep, V.K. Rauniyar. Journal of college of medical sciences- Nepal, 2012, Vol-8, N0-2, 58-63.
- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease, A Review article. JP Deep, LB Sedhai, J Napit, J Pariyar. Journal of Chitwan Medical College Bharatpur, Nepal, April-June 2013; Vol-3, No-2, Issue- 4, page 4-11.
- Assisted Reproductive Technology, A Review article. JP Deep. Journal of Chitwan Medical College Bharatpur, Nepal, Volume 4, Number, Issue 7, Page1-10, Jan-Mar 2014.
- Patients perspectives about healthcare services in a teaching hospital of eastern Nepal. Ansari Mukhtar, AlShammari Thamir M, Khan Salman and Deep Jagat Prasad. World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Volume 4, issue 07, 932-941.